Outpatient Surgery. Outstanding Care
- To provide high quality outpatient elective surgical care to the people of Montgomery County and the surrounding referral areas in the State of Maryland.
- To provide the most cost effective surgical care in the area.
- To provide an independent, pleasant and convenient workplace for physicians as an extension of their offices.
- To offer services to all patients without consideration of their financial capabilities.
- To continuously study and improve the processes of providing surgical health care services by a top level commitment to quality, a non-punitive environment, education in quality improvement techniques, attention to opportunities to improve systems and commitment of resources to carry out ongoing improving.
Goals and Objectives:
- To provide premiere outpatient surgical and support activities and maintain AAAHC accreditation.
- To extend services and grow in order to maintain state of the art equipment and care.
- To diligently implement and continuously improve healthcare and business practices in all phases of operation.
- To maintain financial solvency and preserve and protect the partnership’s capital.
- To maintain good working relationships with area hospital(s) and other area outpatient surgical facilities.
- To promote a work culture where staff can reach their potential as self-actualized individuals.
This Virtual Tour is a Google MAPS Business View by DigitalBusiness360.com